You are hereFrequently Asked Questions / Need Legal Help? / How do I get help with my legal problem?

How do I get help with my legal problem?

 To see if Central Minnesota Legal Services can help you, you will need to go through our intake process.  To do this, call our intake phone number at:

Minneapolis Office (Hennepin & Anoka Counties) - (612) 334-5970

St. Cloud Office (Benton, Chisago, Isanti, Mille Lacs, Morrison, Sherburne, Stearns, Todd, Wright counties) - 1-800-622-7773

Willmar Office - (Big Stone, Chippewa, Kandiyohi, Lac Qui Parle, Lincoln, Lyon, Meeker, Renville, Swift, Yellow Medicine counties) - 1-800-622-4011

If you are not located in one of these counties, Central Minnesota Legal Services staff may refer you to another organization that can provide you with assistance.