What types of pro bono services does Central Minnesota Legal Services need?
There are many opportunities for pro bono service at Central Minnesota Legal Services. In your discussion with your CMLS coordinator, please be creative regarding the types of services you and/or your firm may be able to provide. Types of pro bono services might include:
- Assume responsibility for a client case;
- Serve as co-counsel for a client case;
- Serve with a team of attorneys on a community project;
- Provide consulting advice to CMLS attorneys in your specialty area;
- Encourage your law firm staff to perform pro bono service;
- Encourage your law firm to provide a full-time "loaned" staff attorney to a CMLS office for six months or more;
- Provide leadership for a new pro bono project for CMLS.